Development of a solution for displaying and downloading employee files
Our client Luxembourg Air Rescue wanted to manage personnel files more simply online (contracts, certificates, endorsements, any other document related to human resources).
In order to satisfy him, we collaborated with a company that has specialised in payroll and personnel management for many years in Luxembourg. The aim was to develop a solution designed to simplify the display and downloading of salary slips.
The aim of the solution :
To provide a tool that will :
- Enable companies to grant an advantage to their employees
- Allow the transmission of tax documents, salary statements, etc...
- Allow the downloading of salary slips
- Allowing the tool to be integrated into the customer's environment, or in the cloud, as desired.
Our services :
After a phase of analysis and diagnosis of Luxembourg Air Rescue's needs, the project has gone through several development phases:
- Definition of the architecture of the project,
- Development of the tool,
- Creation of a user interface
- Integration of the extranet with the payroll/personnel management tool in the Luxembourg Air Rescue environment,
- Testing on the staging environment
- Deployment of the solution
« Le projet préparé a été implémenté rapidement en étroite collaboration avec notre service IT. La préparation du projet était professionnelle, structuré et efficace. Une extension du produit, donc projet complémentaire, est prévue dans un avenir proche. » Rita Schroeder, HR Manager - Luxemboug Air Rescue
The technologies used :
- Web Portal:
- .Net Framework v4.7
- NET MVC 5
- Data Management
- SQL server
- SQL server
- Hosting / Infrastructure
- Hosted on Azure
- CI/CD pipeline: Automated deployment in staging and production environments (Azure DevOps)
Learn more about the DevOps approach and the CI/CD pipeline